Requirements for suppliers and delivery conditions.
- The price of the goods including the cost of delivery to the store should be 20-30% lower than in the competitive stores. This can be achieved by reducing packaging costs - we do not need colorful, eye-catching packaging. In the face of well-known brands with a reputation, this difference should amount to 50%.
- The supplier should secure the possibility of returning 100% of the non-sold goods.
- We pay for the goods on a weekly basis for quantities sold, and then monthly.
- The supplier should be able to deliver goods to each store by his efforts and at his own expense. It is possible to deliver goods by third parties.
- If the offered goods require a license for sale, please present it.
- If you offer goods whose usual expiry date is less than one year on the day of delivery, the period remaining to the end of the expiry date should not be less than 2/3 from the date of production.
- Responsibility for the correct introduction of imported products into the customs territory shall be borne by the Supplier.
- When submitting offers, please indicate the area on which you provide the goods and the method of delivery.
- We only consider offers of economy and middle class goods, we do not take into account luxury products and perishable goods.